Hello from North Central Indiana

I was around firearms growing up, but never found time for them in my adult life. Now that my kids are grown, my wife and I have both started going to the range. I have a few arms, pistol and rifle, including a single shot 12GA. I am new to the AR platform, and purchased a StagArms rifle last summer. It has been great fun to shoot. Just browsing the forum currently, but I am glad to meet everyone.

18 Likes

Glad you made it Rick. Good folks of every stripe and lots knowledge here.

13 Likes

Welcome from KY

11 Likes

Welcome from Florida

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum! The ar15 is an addicting platform once you start swapping parts the big can bite hard!

14 Likes

Welcome we got all kinds of info around here.

12 Likes

Seems many ranges are predominately retirees so you’re in good company :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30 from central Maine!

Ridgewalker, that’s a beautiful potted plant!

9 Likes

Welcome from CA @rickcopeland1966

10 Likes

Howdy!

10 Likes

@rickcopeland1966 welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum bud. I’m from utah

9 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

9 Likes

Hello Rick glad you glad you could make it back to our beloved past time… It is truly an amazing hobby and a great way to either have fun with friends and family or to get away from them. As I am sure you are already well aware that our beloved hobby is under assault by the usual suspects and ask that you to join a pro firearms advocate group to help support our god given constitutionally protected right to keep & bear arms.

8 Likes

Welcome from Texas!

8 Likes