Hello from North of The 49th.

I fully support the Firearms Community. I am a member of CCFR, CSSA and the NFA.

I am an avid collector of historical firearms post WWII and through to the present day.

My go to ammunitions are based on cost and common denominator use. That was the original plan and is pretty much the same, however if an interesting example of a firearm happens my way I will take the off ramp for a look see.

11 Likes

Welcome!

Where’s N of the 49th?

I’m guessing a bit above Ft Myers :grin:

10 Likes

LoL and a bit north of the Mason Dixon,historically we were the end of the Underground Railroad :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Well Howdy and

10 Likes

11 Likes

Awesome pic!

10 Likes

Not mine, but yes it speaks 12 gauge volumes.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum from CA.

10 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

11 Likes

Welcome from TX!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum

9 Likes

Welcome from Florida

8 Likes

Could you tell us a little more about these

8 Likes

CCFR The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights aims to be a strong and reputable, public-facing voice for Canadian firearms owners. We are committed to maintaining our current rights and freedoms while continuing to push as a mobilizing and organizational force for positive legislative change.

CSSA The Canadian Shooting Sports Association was created in 2000 by the union of the Ontario Smallbore Federation and the Ontario Handgun Association. The leaders of these two organizations realized the necessity of creating a large representative body in order to better promote and protect the shooting sports IN Canada.

NFA The National Firearms Association exists to promote, support and protect: all safe firearms activities, including the right of self defence; firearms education for all Canadians; freedom and justice for Canada’s firearms community, and further to advocate for legislative change to protect the right to own and use firearms.

8 Likes

Thanks for the hellos :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Greetings Iowa :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks you. I want familiar with Canadian firearm rights associations. NFA here in the US means something totally different. It’s all the cool toys the government tries to tac out of existence.

7 Likes

I had to back up and reread when my brain caught NFA :rofl:

7 Likes

laughing-o_zps13ba838a.gif

6 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up!

NFA=national firearms act here in the USA.

Welcome to the forum from south of the 45th parallel.

6 Likes