Hello from Northern Indiana

Welcome to the forum @MinutemanPatriot!

4 Likes

Welcome from Ohio.

5 Likes

Thanks for the great vice president!

2 Likes

@Robert

I wish he was as great as Trump, but in all honesty he’s as establishment as George H.W. Bush. And like Bush was foisted on Reagan by the GOP, so Pence was foisted on Trump. Sadly, most of the GOP are RINOs and they’re in it for the power & money, not MAGA.

6 Likes

He signed a religious freedom law so looks good from what I see :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome Will

4 Likes

Hello and welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Since you have to be from somewhere, the middle of nowhere is a good place.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @MinutemanPatriot Good to have you here. I’ll be driving right through that middle of no where in a few weeks when I’m heading to Indy for the NRA convention.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome to the land of Guns and Bullets!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to FULL30 and forum, glad you are here. I see you have already been abused by the welcome committee. It is sometimes 1 year or more before most get the satisfaction of being abused.

5 Likes

Welcome from Arkysaw.

5 Likes

Welcome Buddy you’re among friends…!:+1:

5 Likes

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier!

4 Likes

Look into that a little more. He signed it, then he signed the bill that backed way off of it just months later because he took a bunch of flak. Everyone remembers the first part, the second part was widely ignored. The man only has principal when someone is watching AND when he thinks it benefits him. Pence=RINO

5 Likes

Yep, Pence went squishy when the libtards in Indy screamed their heads off at the religious liberty law, because it provided ironclad protections for people with sincerely held beliefs from the forced acceptance of values they find abhorrent (i.e., being forced to do the bidding of perverts, atheists, et.al.) and that go against their religious teachings. So Pence basically signed a revised bill. But that revised bill was passed by the same GOP-dominated legislature, so the whole GOP establishment in Indiana went yellow. If I had been Governor, I would’ve said, “sue me”, let the courts here settle the matter as to its constitutionality, and the opposition would have been ruled against. But NOOOOO… Pence had to genuflect before the false god of tolerance and diversity.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Thanks. Been here for a little while now. I need to post more, but I’m reading “Unintended Consequences” and that soaks up a lot of my time.

4 Likes

@Caw did a book thread somewhere, unless you already posted, which, my bad if you did

5 Likes

I’ll look for that thread.

4 Likes