Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Willy_M Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine, cold, but still fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

4 Likes

I thank everyone for your warm welcomes. I’m not yet a content creator. I’m new to making any video but will figure it out in time and look forward to it…

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30, Willy_M.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Looking forward to your videos and thread input.

5 Likes

Howdy from Montana!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum willy

6 Likes

welcome to full30!

5 Likes

Welcome from the People’s Republic of Kommiefornia!

5 Likes

Have fun… engage

3 Likes

how do I start a post on this site? I can see how to reply only to other posts.
Would like to start a post on Joe Peters and Peter Stahl. I have a CZ75 type pistol in 45 acp made by Joe Peters and a JP_002? ser number. Stainless slide, alloy frame

4 Likes
1 Like

@Willy_M

Hi. Well, officially, @Robert is an expert on all admin matters (along with @Tactical_Reviews), but I would be happy to try to help you.

If you click on the sign that should be in your upper right hand side of your screen - it almost looks like an equals sign (but has 3 lines instead of just 2), you will see various things to select from. One of the choices is New(999) - though the actual number you will see will be different from 999. Click on New(999) and it will take you to a different screen. On that screen, you should see a boxed-in plus sign in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Click on that and it will take you to a screen where you can initialize your topic info for a new topic.

Good luck and if this still does not get you to where you want to be for your topic, please check with @Robert. He can help you far more than I can.

5 Likes

Go to the section you want to start a topic in and click the icon on the lower right of the display. Should look like an animated round being fired.

4 Likes

thanks John, much appreciated I’ll give that a try.

3 Likes