Hello from PDW Solutions

Hey everyone!

George here with PDWSolutions.com I do more than just run my website. I am also an NRA Certified Firearms Instructor; Manufacturer Rep for Torrent Suppressors in Louisiana and Mississippi; Sales Coordinator for Firearms Legal Protection; member of Louisiana Carry and an Outspoken 2nd Amendment and Open Carry Advocate

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @pdwsolutionsllc Good to have you here. If there’s anything I can do for you, just ask.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

OC all the way!!!

Welcome!!

4 Likes

Me personally, I just carry, not open, not concealed, just carry. If my weapon is under my coat, so be it. If I take that coat off and you can now see my gun, again, so be it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Wouldn’t happen to know where I could get the buffer tube and stock for a miss berg 715t would you? I want to sbr my pistol

3 Likes

Try here

https://www.pdwsolutions.com/parts-gear/grips-pads-stocks/sb-tact-mossberg-590-sbm4-kit-blk

2 Likes

Welcome to FULL30, we are glad to have in our group. Your description would lead me to think that you have been real busy. That’s a good mix for us all.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

You meant a Mossberg 715p. P for Pistol

Any of the SB Tactical Pistol Braces and buffer tubes should fit

https://www.pdwsolutions.com/manufacturers/sb-tactical

3 Likes

The p doesn’t except a normal tube. It’s more a plug with a screw that goes in one side and tightens to the other. I figured the T was the same design but with a buffer

2 Likes

Welcome.:beer:

2 Likes

Welcome @pdwsolutionsllc
Great to have you here at Full 30!!!

2 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

welcome George!!! I have a Torrent t3 on my AR10. (You might just see it in a print magazine in 2 months from now actually)

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

@pdwsolutionsllc (George)

Welcome to the Full30 Forum - a fun place to be.

Hope you enjoy it here.

2 Likes