Hello from Portugal

Thanks

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Thank you very much. There are a few of us from across the pond that share the sport.

6 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to use Google Translator but there’s no need for that.

6 Likes

Thanks!

Yes, our law allows us to use pistols. You need one of these permits in order to own them:

Concealed carry B class. Extremely impossible to get for civilians. Only LE or high ranking government officials.

Concealed carry B1 class. Almost impossible. For the regular civilian. Limited to .25 ACP for pistols and .32 H&R Magnum in revolvers.

Sport shooting permit. Relatively easy to get for everyone. Limited in the number of guns and calibers.

Collector. Difficult to get and very expensive. No restrictions!

6 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

This makes me sad for you. .25 and .32? Those are all but obsolete in the U.S., now. You guys are missing out on all of the good stuff. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Hello @manobras.diversao, welcome…glad your here!!

5 Likes

Come on over and we will let you play with some of our toys!

8 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

@manobras.diversao welcome aboard mate!
I can empathise with the terrible laws you face, I live in Australia. You also have to deal with the new crappy laws the E.U. imposed on you recently?

I have a friend in Portugal who enjoys air soft but can’t afford the restrictions in place for owning real rifles. Believe it or not, airsoft is illegal in Australia so you have that going for you over us.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the content and discussion here!

8 Likes

Welcome (from suuuuuuper far away) :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m sorry your laws are so restrictive. If my memory serves me over 2 million carry permits have been issued in Florida.

2 Likes

Welcome! Would love to visit your beautiful country one day.

4 Likes

Hi! Have fun here!

4 Likes

Thanks. I’ve sent a PM “ADD ME”.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s nearly impossible to get a concealed carry permit. As far as purchasing goes, we’re not allowed any AR-15s, Aks or any other long guns that resemble full-auto military weapons. Excluding those, we’re able to apply for a license or permit to buy anything else. Some licenses are cheaper than others and easier to get, but it’s possible to get them.

Regarding a channel, I already applied for one:

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you’ve visited my country a had a pleasant time. Hope you visit again.

I’m glad to be here!

3 Likes