Hello from Prescott AZ

Hello everyone. My name is Karry. I’ve been shooting in some form since I was a kid (airguns, arrows at first). I did the Pen Foster gunsmithing class a few years ago, so I have that mostly useless paper. Martial Artists. NRA cert instructor. Hopefully I can work on getting USCCA instructor cert.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

7 Likes

Welcome from KY

7 Likes

Welcome @KLD !

What is this?

Thanks for the intro!

7 Likes

Thought about doing a gunsmith school at one time too. Needed to make money so I never did do it. There some good ones if you ever feel the itch again. BTW…

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Welcome . Now that that is out of the way what the hell is happening in AZ. Can they not see what they are doing to the rest of us . Dammit vote republican.

8 Likes

Welcome, neighbor! Also from AZ.

What I saw is that the Dems vastly out-fundraised us. I got about 30 mailed ads from them about “X is too extreme for AZ” based on abortion, and similar via SMS, email and the web. I got almost nothing from the Republicans. I think a lot of out-of-state dollars were swinging hard.

Then there was the problem with the tabulators not working in lots of locations on Election Day. Everybody knows that in-person ballots on Election Day swing right.

And then there’s the problem that even though Democrat Katie Hobbs is running for governor, she is the current Secretary of State, which puts her in charge of running the elections. Members of her own party told her she should recuse herself due to the obvious conflict of interests, but she refused.

That said, the count continues as we speak. The Republicans are catching up, but G.d-willing when we win, it will likely be close. They won’t finish counting until at least Friday.

7 Likes

Let’s see, ONLY problems with voting/ballots in Demonrat states again. Meanwhile in FL they had problems but people were arrested.

Paper ballots. Like all of Europe and Canada does it. Even better do it with watermarks and block chain code.

6 Likes

@KLD I am about 3 hours south of you at the moment. @MusashiAharon where are you in AZ?

6 Likes

Welcome from the free state of Florida!

6 Likes

Robert, the US Concealed Carry has their own training courses they offer (https://academy.usconcealedcarry.com/). A couple of the guys I used to train with have been working toward the instructor courses.

7 Likes

MusashiAharon,

You have any of the steaming services like Hulu, the kind where they have commercials? All the political ads there were for the democrats. I did not see a single Republican ad at all. Makes me wonder if the steaming services followed the law and offered the time to their counter? I don’t know, but it makes you think.

6 Likes

I think it’s because the DNC is the party of the elites, who have the money. The middle class is Republican, who’ve been hit hard by inflation and aren’t able to raise as much money as normal.

6 Likes

I’d like to say, but I’m also trying to keep this username separate from my real name and address. I think if I gave my town, combined with my bio, that could be enough to pinpoint who I am. But I’m near one of the cities.

5 Likes
4 Likes

@KLD welcome to full30

5 Likes

Completely understandable. I am currently in Maricopa for a group shoot.

6 Likes

If you invite him leave out the hugging details, might be more likely he visits :grin:

6 Likes