Hello from Reno, NV

I’ve been shooting over 25 years, light competitive shooting as a teenager in SingleActionShootingSociety, then later predominately IDPA. I’ve been to various marches, written my reps, sent out a few emails, and tried to contribute over time to the 2A community. I currently organize weekly action pistol matches at a local indoor range in order to cater to other shooters that due to circumstances cannot dedicate a solid 6-10 hour block of time on the weekend to shoot competitively.

I wasn’t aware Full30 offered a forum, and while it seems a bit “bare-bones” for now, this is exactly what the community needs going forward considering increased censorship on larger platforms, both video and social-media related. I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

11 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @c4v3man Good to have you here. The forum has been growing a lot over the past 8 months or so thanks to the hard work and dedication of many of the members. We got lucky that at one point in time, several of us showed up and decided to help things grow.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe. This is how we help both platforms grow.

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are growing - fast! Thank you for joining us.

4 Likes

No, I’m afraid I’m not much of a “content creator”, although I do enjoy photography when I get the chance.

Do you think we’ll see much in the way of “state level” sub-forums for community organizing, or just the use of tagging to reach that result?

4 Likes

That is possible once there’s a need for it. We are growing and setting everything up as it’s needed. If you know people that would benefit from that please invite them and I’m sure Robert can set it up.

2 Likes

Might be able to just start using tags?

For now we do have the member map so you know who’s in your area, PM to be added with what you want for placement.

2 Likes

Welcome from Texas

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

3 Likes

Welcome @c4v3man
Great to have you here at Full 30!

3 Likes

Welcome be sure to add topics. I’ve seen a lot of hellos and then people going silent! I love seeing what others have and do in this hobby!

4 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Howdy! Have fun! Comment and post

2 Likes

welcome to full30! I love yalls 911 show.

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to Full30 Forum, c4v3man.

In the SASS competition, what guns did you use?

I am a fan of Single Action Revolvers, lever action rifles, and double barrel side-by-side shotguns.

1 Like