Hello from Salt Lake

I’ll jump on when I can. I like the email notifications, makes it easy to keep up. It’s funny you said that about @MAC82… I’ve heard from literally everyone else that he is the only degenerate on the forum.

Oh well, I’ll let you guys fight it out. :rofl:

11 Likes

Thanks! Which book is your favorite so far?

12 Likes

:rage: NAMES I DEMAND NAMES :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ITS TIME TO GET MY SCALPING TOMAHAWK

10 Likes

They definitely have earned their keep here with all the hard work, much thanks indeed!!!

12 Likes

Welcome to this side of the house @Jarrad_Markel Glad to have you aboard.

The Hell? Quit sucking up! :rofl:

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Too late, all GOTM checks have been forward to his account

9 Likes

@Robert is the greatest person alive to run this forum. I might add further that he is not only smart and good looking he is probably the most professional person to walk this earth. We should all grovel humbly at his feet.

10 Likes

:arrow_up:

now-that-going-balls-out

No beer for you and your suck uppery!

10 Likes

Figures I’d get hate from the guy getting all the GOTM checks

10 Likes

Our newest leader announcement came early :laughing:

10 Likes

:smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Awesome ty for keeping us in the loop!

10 Likes

Hello @Jarrad_Markel. Thank you all for the hard work. I look forward to the future.

12 Likes

Welcome @Jarrad_Markel . I’m from Utah as well. I’m shocked Salt Lake City still has people who cares about the 2nd

11 Likes

What part of Utah?

There are quite a few people here in SLC that still care. I just moved here 3 years ago and didn’t realize how big the gun community is here. It’s impressive.

12 Likes

I’m close to Monroe Utah. I have family in salt lake that are gun nuts too. But they are quickly becoming outnumbered. That place is a liberal infested smog hole. But you’re right, there are some. Most Mormons are gun owners even though the president advocated for more gun laws a little over a year ago

10 Likes

Next time you’re in the area let me know. Would be cool to meet.

11 Likes

Thanks for the introduction @ja

12 Likes

For sure

8 Likes