Hello from South Louisiana

Welcome to the forum @m1919a6er

7 Likes

Thanks,… it’s great to be on a friendly site…

5 Likes

@m1919a6er
Do you like guns, own guns, or shoot guns, or ???

4 Likes

All of the above…I like, own and shoot them…

5 Likes

Not sure why I read that :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m lucky to be retired and living in a rural area that’s conservative,… I don’t have to deal with people…lolsss…

5 Likes

3 wins right there

5 Likes

Hello from NC

6 Likes

Welcome from cajun country. I think you might know where that is. :grin:

5 Likes

Yep, sure do… I made some boudin yesterday… Gonna have some here shortly… i know you know what that is… and I put some in the smoker…

4 Likes

Welcome to full30

4 Likes

Thanks, and have a great day!!

2 Likes

Ok, Robert, here is a video I uploaded to youtube… Nazi with a Ruger. hope the link works,

2 Likes

No, says private, if you can’t make it public and know how to allow it, (I don’t) my account is

1 Like

OK I believe I have it set public now…

3 Likes

well

I watched it, seems it was recorded off a TV so I couldn’t hear much of anything comprehensible, button your shirt I picked up, even if you explain this, which I hope you try, will I get it?

3 Likes

I did get it off thhe tv… but audio wasn’t the issue… look at the pistol the german has… I didn’t know that the Nazi’s produced Ruger Mk 1’s… lolss

2 Likes

and another one… Me and my pellet gun (.458 cal) shooting some tannerite…
the air gun is an Airforce Big Texan… runs on 3000 psi,… this particular pellet was a 144gr. round ball,… I cast a 350 gr. for shooting hogs and I have some 411 gr. pellets too, I use the same molds as a 45-70… just pure lead shot tho.

3 Likes

Well now that you have your youtube going keep it going, that’s what will help you get your videos dialed in,

It’s great you want a FULL30 channel but think you’re a ways off from getting noticed by TPTB to get one opened at the moment.

But keep trying :sunglasses:

3 Likes