R.I.P. TexasGunTrust

That would be awesome

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We’re glad to have you here and look forward to supporting your endeavors.

9 Likes

Welcome @TexasGunTrust
Great to have you here at Full 30 !!!

8 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

@TexasGunTrust

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Hope you enjoy it here.

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @TexasGunTrust Good to have you here. Have you reserved your channel at Full30? Post up your link to your screwtube channel and I’ll take a look. Things should start to calm down a little here with the new software roll out.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome from another Texan in Waxahachie! What part of Texas are you from? I take it you’re a lawyer who drafts gun and NFA trusts?

8 Likes

I am in Houston.

Yes sir. I am www.TexasGunTrust.com.

Your near SWFA aren’t you?

8 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

Wow, THE Sean Cody! I’m also a fellow barrister, and you’re a legend amongst us shooting sports enthusiast lawyers.

I’m just a 5-10 minute drive from SWFA. I’ve bought quite a bit of ammo from them and also got their scope mount for my AR build.

10 Likes

Welcome to full30!

6 Likes

I am interested in setting up a gun trust and looked him up. All I can say is to be careful if you google just his name.

4 Likes

Don’t know about the legend thing but I like to have fun shooting. Great to be here

4 Likes

Yeah . . .don’t Google my name without adding lawyers or Gun Trust. It’s scary

Send me a PM.

7 Likes

Don’t trust this guy he is a terrible shot. I had to stick a bayonet on a rifle so he could have a method to damage a target. :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

6 Likes

Ya got me, but I didn’t click on anything, the description was more than enough. Lol

5 Likes

I was looking up contact info for Sean for someone else and discovered the he died in a car accident about 2 weeks ago.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/e226fc/update_info_concerning_the_passing_of_well_known/

11 Likes

Welcome from Cajun country. When you can get Texas to be an independent country again let me know. I’ll move.

5 Likes

Yeah, I read about that earlier on another forum. Very sad.

10 Likes