Hello From the United States of America

I used to live in Miami. Moved to the United States a while back. Hope to be an asset to Full30.

15 Likes

Welcome to full30! We hope you are

13 Likes

Welcome @Floyd_R_Turbo What types of shooting sports do you enjoy?

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Floyd_R_Turbo

13 Likes

Welcome.

13 Likes

We are happy to have you here! What’s your favorite or dream rifle?

13 Likes

Welcome @Floyd_R_Turbo
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

13 Likes

@Floyd_R_Turbo , what is this United States of America you speak of and how can I get there?

:dizzy:

12 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome @Floyd_R_Turbo

12 Likes

Welcome back and welcome to the forum!!!

11 Likes

@Floyd_R_Turbo welcome to full30.

11 Likes

Welcome from KY

10 Likes

Greetings mate from Rawada

11 Likes

That’s funny bc There’s a guy who I work with from Miami and his intro is “hello this is xxxx from the state of Miami” lol

Welcome

9 Likes

Me, too. So far, I’ve got the first three letters down, and only two more letters left to go! Welcome.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

10 Likes

Welcome from NC. Enjoy yourself.

11 Likes

Thanks for the great replies.

I will answer the questions.

I shoot various things. I am not an expert shooter or hunter, and I don’t have a real focus. I have Glocks for carry, 1911’s and revolvers and other pistols for fun, and an odd assortment of long guns. I keep a Vz58 beside the bed.

My main thing is target shooting. I would like to get into hunting. I shoot squirrels on my property here in Florida. They are annoying but tasty. I got a Thompson Center rifle in .204 Ruger for coyotes, but I have not had any luck.

I don’t really have a dream rifle, but I do fantasize about getting something nice in 6.5 Creedmoor or 6.5 Swedish and getting serious about long-range shooting and reloading. I already reload for pistols.

Yesterday I finished most of the welding on a stand for steel gongs. I’m going to put it on my property next to my target stand. I call this the Hickok45 starter kit.

My username comes from an old Johnny Carson sketch.

10 Likes

You will fit in fine here. :+1:

8 Likes