Hello from Tri-cities Washington

Hello everyone, first time I’ve ever joined any forum or much of anything online…
Most of my life is consumed with taking care of the family, designing and building firearms. Started machining around 12 years old, have always been obsessed with firearms and consider myself a patriot.
Enjoyed watching like minded videos on YouTube, MAC being one of them (how I came to this site) and I am like a lot of people, sickened by their liberal/communist ways!
I’ve recently started my own company as a manufacturer and look forward to seeing where this new chapter takes me…

16 Likes

Great to have you here. We got a good number of gun smiths. Just jump right in and join the conversations.

11 Likes

Welcome to full30!

10 Likes

Thank you, not exactly proficient with the forum thing… What’s the deal with Sunny?

6 Likes

Welcome @NehBros
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!
Is @Sonny annoying you?

9 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Sonny Bring me my gun.

5 Likes

Welcome!

@Sonny bring me my gun , so we can all shoot!

9 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@Sonny start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Sonny roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Sonny quote

:left_speech_bubble: _A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many, and various, and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks. - John C. Calhoun, The 7th Vice President of the United States

@Sonny reload

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

No, I wouldn’t say that… Just a bit confusing maybe. I’m a bit ignorant of the social media ways, perhaps socially retarded a little as well. Trying to grow and be more involved, picture the guy in his Lab, slightly unkept and forgetting to eat… Kinda describes my personality a bit.

9 Likes

Hello @NehBros Welcome to Full30

I think Sonny is there as sort of a sentry. His job appears to be to confuse and test the patience of the person trying to enter the forum. It worked on me.

7 Likes

It’s all fun & games till somebody gets anal probed by Ai…

8 Likes

A.I. and probes… Might have to up the whole two is one, one is none thing…

7 Likes

Don’t bother. Social media and the internet are the scourge of our society and humanity. Only do what you have to to stay in touch with family and friends and leave out the rest of the trash. Life will be simpler that way. :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh and welcome to full30. :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome, im from right over the bridge in Hermiston Oregon. Good to see another Northwesterner around the forum.

10 Likes

Right on! You found the best forum on your first try! We have a great group here, so feel free to jump in and join the discussions. Welcome to Full30.

10 Likes

Thank you all, hopefully I can help out and get to know some more like minded, Patriotic and intelligent folks!

7 Likes

Hey thanks, did a couple jobs over there. Really hate the fact your state doesn’t honor my concealed carry permit! And of course I’d never carry over state lines… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Welcome from Ky

8 Likes

And I dont appreciate Hanford, I see the effects everytime I goto the Kennewick Mall lol

7 Likes

LoL, right! I just stay away… Man’s got to know his limitations!

7 Likes