Hello from Tri-cities Washington

Welcome @NehBros. You must find a way to become one with @Sonny

I mean he gives the best tutorials this side of the Mexican border -just sayin’. :star_struck:

11 Likes

Yes, quite helpful to my ignorant ways… Still trying to figure out how to do the picture thing, smart phone dumb operator :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome to full30 @NehBros from Idaho

11 Likes

Thanks @Jeff300 what part of Idaho are you in, I have some family over there. Nice State, I also lived in Hayden for a while…

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Hope you enjoy it here.

12 Likes

Just north of there Sandpoint.

8 Likes

Welcome

8 Likes

Welcome from Texas! Enjoy your time here. There some nice people here and a couple of others who shall remain nameless.

9 Likes

Welcome! I must have signed up pre sonny, it hasn’t given me any flak as of yet.

7 Likes

@sonny start

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Sonny Bring me my gun.

3 Likes

@sonny bring me my gun

5 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@Sonny start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Sonny roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Sonny quote

:left_speech_bubble: _A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many, and various, and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks. - John C. Calhoun, The 7th Vice President of the United States

@Sonny reload

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

Yes, we’re certain he pulled the plug on Discobot :robot:

9 Likes

Thanks, I think I’ve already been aquanted…

8 Likes

Welcome @NehBros

I gotta say this is a great forum. I’ve been here over a year now and thought Discobot was dead. Now I see he’s just been in witness protection going by the name of Sonny.

Just jump in to some other topics and get to know the folks here.
No need to stay on the “Sonny” side of the street.

12 Likes

Hey now…I have a name

8 Likes

:fu:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You have picked a good place to start your forumlife :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

7 Likes