Hello From Tunisia

What is that badboy chambered in?

5 Likes

5.56×45mm NATO Standard AKA Freedom Seeds

8 Likes

Ive never seen mags like that lol. I own several AR15s (civilian legal m4/m16 clones), must use different types of mags or something.

5 Likes

that is the standard mag it Polymer Translucent magazine … we put on 25 round ( for durability of the mag spring ) but they are AUG mags can hold 42 round

5 Likes

Welcome @Mootaz25kh. Great to have you.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @Mootaz25kh Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

42 rounds is nice, my mags only hold 30. I got the AUG confused with the Tavor for a sec and thought they used M4/m16 mags lol, my bad.

5 Likes

@Mootaz25kh
Hoşgeldin Kardeş Asker

4 Likes

thank you all for the warm welcome

5 Likes

rica ederim

4 Likes

~giggle~
I know it’s just the translation but I still had to giggle.

4 Likes

opps not translation more like sleep typing now around 5:47 still didn’t sleep so that … sometimes i type without checking just putting words
thank u again
kinda feeling embarrassed

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

You served during some dangerous times. Good thing you got out before the elections. I hear it got rough with the jihadist insurrections.
Stay safe out there.

4 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome! Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

That is very low. I hope it is still respected for those who do sign up.

3 Likes

In a country where all the weapons are in the hands of soldiers, not having too many soldiers ain’t all bad.
We in the U.S. changed from military conscription to volunteers mostly due to an unpopular war we lost.

4 Likes

i served in hard times but luckly far from action area
but i got out after the election
and i can’t call it insurrections because all the terrorist where in western mountains except 2 or 3 terrorist lone wolfs attacked in (bardo attack 2 attackers / resort 1 attacker / and presidential guard bus suiciade bombing )

3 Likes

actually when you have neighbor country full of terrorist groups and militia killing each others … conscripts needed so they can be put on securing bases and send active duty soldiers to hot zones

3 Likes

Who specifically?

We really have enough fake news to warrant the question from a first hand source.

3 Likes