Hello from Virginia

I am a retired Sergeant First Class with 21 years of active duty Army service which included 5 trips to the Southwest Asia unpleasantness, both Afghanistan and Iraq. I only own 2 single actions a Ruger Vaquero Birdshead 45 colt and a Ruger Wrangler but these two fill my needs in my simplified lifestyle, wife (33 years) and I recently moved into the RV lifestyle and simplifying makes great sense! These 2 cover my handgun needs!

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

12 Likes

Welcome from TX!

11 Likes

Grab a chair and have a seat welcome aboard.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Boartooth

10 Likes

Welcome from KY

10 Likes

@Boartooth welcome to full30

10 Likes

Tell us about the RV Life, that is a interesting choice, and

11 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

11 Likes

Welcome!

Please, make a thread, maybe in the outdoor area, tell us about that, with some pics too please :hugs:

I do think about it when I’m trying to clean my garage :grin:

11 Likes

Welcome from Central Wyoming!

10 Likes

WELCOME! From the mountains of western North Carolina.

8 Likes

Marty,
Welcome to the forum from central Louisiana. RV’s can end up in some interesting places, did you keep any long guns?
WildBill

10 Likes

To answer the question about long guns yes I kept 3 An old Marlin model 60 22 that I’ve had for about 40 years!! I have a 20 ga H&R single shot smooth bore that shoots slugs like it was rifled, and a Winchester model 94 chambered in 45 colt!! These and my 2 revolvers cover all my firearm needs!

11 Likes

Welcome to Gun Fun 101! :beers:

8 Likes

Welcome from West “By God” Virginia

6 Likes

@Boartooth ,
I have a Winchester 94 trapper in 45 Colt, and it is one of my favorites. It groups well with any load I have tried, and dotes on my favorite reload. If you don’t mind my asking, where did you come up with the Boartooth…not the Bone Tomahawk movie?
Bill

7 Likes

Welcome. We’re thinking of doing the RV thing as well. here’s hoping all goes well.

6 Likes