Hello from Wasilla Alaska.

Hello all,
I live in Wasilla Ak, but I am a A&P Mechanic (airplanes) and the company I work for goes all over the world.
Spent 4 years as a Navy Interior Communications Electrician and then 7 years as a USMC 0311 Infantry Rifleman, now I have been wrenching airplanes for 5 years, the last 3 of which is on the C-130/L382 Hercules.
I am currently 37 and have been shooting for about 30 years and then some.
I have Assembled several ARs in .300BLK .458Socom and .308WIN and will undoubtedly build a few more. I have done a Form1 NFA SBS (Stoeger M3000), a SBR (HK USC to UMP conversion) and a Suppressor.
I have built a few Poly 80 pistols or are still working on them and hope to start a 80% 2011 10mm build as soon as I get home from this rotation. Which watching @Mosinvirus videos on 1911 building is what brought me here.

My EDC right now is either my SA 1911 RO Compact .45 or my SS80 G43L 9mm (G48 slide).

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ECB1982

8 Likes

Welcome!

Also home of the Palins correct?

Mosin is a great cat to get info from, happy you’re here!

9 Likes

Welcome to a great community and the esteemed company

7 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!
Great group of folks here.

8 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @ECB1982 Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

9 Likes

welcome from dethroned and now southern cousin

8 Likes

Welcome from Ky

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida and thank you for your service, my son is an AD and also works on some of the relatively bigger aircraft.

8 Likes

Welcome @ECB1982
Great to have you here at Full 30, thank you for your service!!

8 Likes

Hello @ECB1982 Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

Welcome @ECB1982

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good to see more NFA guys showing up! Be sure to show those toys off!!

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30.

6 Likes

Welcome @ECB1982! Thank you for your service and I am glad you joined us here. I think @Mosinvirus has taught more people how you build 1911s than all of the gunsmith schools combined.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard. Glad you got here.
:+1:

8 Likes

Welcome from Alabama

7 Likes

Welcome to full30!

Love your neck of the woods. My brother moved from Texas to the outskirts of Anchorage. Drove through Wasilla to and from from Matanuska glacier several years ago—loved it. Fantastic part of the state, but really only because you have a Dairy Queen. Haha. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes