Hello from Wisconsin

Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I’m here to help in any way I can from 308ar.com.

A little background on me… I am from Wisconsin. I have combat experience as infantry in the army and I am currently in law enforcement. I have the sense of humor of the average veteran or cop, so I hope I don’t ever offend anyone. I have a growing family, so my current gun budget is next to nothing. This has led me to be less experience than many others found on 308ar.com, but if I have something to offer, I love helping out in any way I can. When I was growing up, being from an area where schools are off for deer hunting and it is practically a religion; my father, grandfather, and most people I looked up to believed there was no better caliber than a .30-06 Springfield. My unhealthy amount of constant research and willingness to play around with the uncommon things have led me to love less popular calibers that in my opinion should be more popular. Some are getting there, such as the .260 rem. But I always love to look at what could be with firearms instead of being comfortable with just the old tried and true.

I look forward to talking with everyone here. Just bare with me as I get used to another forum (technology isn’t my strength). And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

16 Likes

Welcome aboard
Please feel free to join our discussions

5 Likes

welcome to your new home away from home
you know what they say about TDs
next thing you know it’s permanent

6 Likes

Glad to see you over here as well. :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 forums.

4 Likes

Well, here goes the neighborhood

5 Likes

Welcome @ARTrooper
Great to have you here at Full 30!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30, ARTrooper (Eric).

Sounds like you have a lot to offer.

Looking forward to your input to our threads.

4 Likes

Welcome!

Pretty easy software to to use/learn, check out the new user guide ,and…

If you haven’t responded to the green notification yet …

The Skynet Operative is here ( @discobot ) to help with some private learning, that was the first PM you got when you registered,

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Welcome, and thanks for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @ARTrooper Good to have you here. I’m a fellow Wisconsinite.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother, Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are happy to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!!!

5 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes