Hello from WV Part 2

Hello ladies and gents!
I followed an invite thru twitter and ended up here. I half expect a rabbit with a vest and pocket watch to hop past. :slight_smile:
The name is Rick. I’m retired and living the good life playing with guns, hunting and fishing. Just enjoying life in God’s Country.

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @RickR Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Howdy! Jump into conversations, have fun, get to know people and they will get to know you. Some of us here are lame… like me… I try to write more but I have very busy at the moment and cannot load a lot of content. So jump in and share stuff! Post photos! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome Rick! Jump right in, you will find this a very friendly community. Glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

That does sound like the good life lol welcome to the forum

5 Likes

I got this

5 Likes

Welcome from Texas

7 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Thanks guys,

I’ll try to be a asset and make worthwhile contributions. When I’m not in the woods or taking a nap. :rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome to full30
We got guns and gear
We got everything you’d want
Our emoticon turns to beer

4 Likes

Welcome. Great forum with great people. I’m in WV also, southern part outside of Beckley. Originally from the West/Left coast and now semi-retired and enjoying life in the woods.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rick, Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome @RickR
Great to have you here at Full 30!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes