Hello Full 30s bagman back again

Had to create a new account old one got screwed up some how. Finally back again on a new compooter. Old windows 7 one no likey this forums logon protocols I guess. anyways good to be back.

14 Likes

How’s it baggin’?
Welcome back from CA.

10 Likes

I hope that bags got money. Welcome from GA

10 Likes

Thanks Mosinvirus been away for a while got tired of playin email tag with support. Support could not resolve problems so gave up wasting my time. Anyways months later I created a new account on a new computer and a new email address. and SOAB it finally worked.

12 Likes

Check out the contest/forum giveaway section for the contest of the month.

11 Likes

Thanks MAC82, Been away for a while got tired of playin email tag with support. Could not login had too many problems so gave up wasting my time. Anyways months later I created a new account on a new computer with a new email address. and now it finally worked. Hopefully I wont have anymore issues. I’m getting old and my patience is wearing thin.Got no money cause I ride HDbaggers and shoot too much ammo. haha…

12 Likes

Thanks will do

11 Likes

Then you certainty need to head to the contest to get in on the prize $50 full30 giftcard.

11 Likes

Welcome from semi frozen central Maine.

10 Likes

Well I have to wait another month or level 2 Dammit…

“3. Anyone with a account more than one month old or has obtained level 2 membership is eligible for the prize.”

12 Likes

Welcome back @bagman1 !

11 Likes

Thanks from somewhat sunny Southern Commiefornia…

12 Likes

Thanks hopefully I’ll get to stay this time

12 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

Thanks Good to be back.

12 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

welcome @bagman1

11 Likes

@bagman1 if you are a previous user or active user before the winner is announced i can wave the rules. That rule exist to stop people from creating multiple accounts. If we get to know you it doesn’t apply.

11 Likes

@bagman1 welcome er… back?

11 Likes

Welcome from KY.

11 Likes