Hello - Indiana Guy

Hello- Indiana guy here as well - My first post, so I thought I’d welcome you.
I can’t seem to find a way to post an introduction for myself, so I’ll just introduce myself to you!:joy:

13 Likes

Welcome @2Alpha
Great to have you here. It’s not too tough to make your own introduction. Tap the little hamburger menu icon, select the title marked introductions, then tap on new topic. the first box will require you to make a title, then tap down below into larger box and tell us a little bit about yourself

7 Likes

Welcome

Some navigation tips here

new topic how to here

6 Likes

I don’t see any ‘hamburger’ icon. Seems there should be a tab or icon to create a new post, but I sure don’t see one…

6 Likes

LOL. Don’t worry @2Alpha I haven’t found a hamburger either. But the new topic button is on the bottom right side. Looks like a little video says “New Topic” in green text. In your screen shot, shows a bullet with black background. Then when you click that, you can choose what category to put it in.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! We are happy to have you here Brother.

Hamburger spotted!

7 Likes

That’s what y’all are calling a hamburger?? :rofl: OK, just shows I’m not into computer jargon any more than I am into guns.

8 Likes

i was looking around the site for a Big Mac :hamburger:

8 Likes

@2Alpha

your screen shot shows 1920x1080

my screen is 1920x1080

I’m thinking your resolution is set wrong for your screen size

also, what do you have blocking the video?

3 Likes

My bad, i keep forgetting there are multiple platform views available(tablet,mobile, pc etc) the three lines. It’s a shitty hamburger (no pickles), but i still call it a hamburger LOL

6 Likes

You can also just hit the “C” button on your keyboard for shortcut to start new topic.

6 Likes

The ‘hamburger’ is a ‘drop down menu’. I see no choice for a NEW POST.

4 Likes

@2Alpha welcome man, great choice coming here…some fantastic peeps in this forum !!

5 Likes

@2Alpha did you see my comment about the floating button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen when yo are on the main forum page. It shows a bullet and says “new topic” also hit “C” on your keyboard, and that will also start a new post. The button was in your original screen shot you posted in the bottom right hand corner of the shot.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @2Alpha Good to have you here. I hope to be down in your state in April.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Boy I’m glad you guys got the hamburger straightened out. :joy:

Welcome

3 Likes

well, another one that didn’t work, you guys almost got a hamburger

3 Likes

I was beginning to call a broker and dump McDonalds. whew, glad the hamburger was found in time!

Welcome to FULL30 @2Alpha glad to have you here We need help looking for the damn hamburger

4 Likes

Fuc%, now I’m hungry for a damn cheeseburger! Thanks a lot guys

2 Likes