Hello - Indiana Guy

LOL. Don’t worry @2Alpha I haven’t found a hamburger either. But the new topic button is on the bottom right side. Looks like a little video says “New Topic” in green text. In your screen shot, shows a bullet with black background. Then when you click that, you can choose what category to put it in.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! We are happy to have you here Brother.

Hamburger spotted!

6 Likes

That’s what y’all are calling a hamburger?? :rofl: OK, just shows I’m not into computer jargon any more than I am into guns.

7 Likes

i was looking around the site for a Big Mac :hamburger:

7 Likes

@2Alpha

your screen shot shows 1920x1080

my screen is 1920x1080

I’m thinking your resolution is set wrong for your screen size

also, what do you have blocking the video?

2 Likes

My bad, i keep forgetting there are multiple platform views available(tablet,mobile, pc etc) the three lines. It’s a shitty hamburger (no pickles), but i still call it a hamburger LOL

5 Likes

You can also just hit the “C” button on your keyboard for shortcut to start new topic.

5 Likes

The ‘hamburger’ is a ‘drop down menu’. I see no choice for a NEW POST.

3 Likes

@2Alpha welcome man, great choice coming here…some fantastic peeps in this forum !!

4 Likes

@2Alpha did you see my comment about the floating button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen when yo are on the main forum page. It shows a bullet and says “new topic” also hit “C” on your keyboard, and that will also start a new post. The button was in your original screen shot you posted in the bottom right hand corner of the shot.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @2Alpha Good to have you here. I hope to be down in your state in April.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Boy I’m glad you guys got the hamburger straightened out. :joy:

Welcome

2 Likes

well, another one that didn’t work, you guys almost got a hamburger

https://fontawesome.com/icons/hamburger?style=solid

2 Likes

I was beginning to call a broker and dump McDonalds. whew, glad the hamburger was found in time!

Welcome to FULL30 @2Alpha glad to have you here We need help looking for the damn hamburger

2 Likes

Fuc%, now I’m hungry for a damn cheeseburger! Thanks a lot guys

1 Like

Actually I grew up in Indiana and was on the Lake County PD till 1985 then moved to Arizona where I retired from TPD.

1 Like

Welcome to Full30!

2 Likes

Welcome @2Alpha

2 Likes

@2Alpha

Welcome to the Full30 Forum - a great place for talking about and learning about guns.

Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes