Hello Magwa from 308AR.com

Hello My name is Mike everyone calls me Magwa (it is a long story) I am here from 308ar.com to lend assistance in any way i can former Navy man ,Captain on a volunteer fire dept. and member of search and rescue here in the valleys of central Idaho on the Nez Perce, Indian Reservation I hunt ,fish shoot, then hunt some more then fish a whole lot more when I am not shooting.

17 Likes

We’ve got time for a story :grin:

6 Likes

Good to see you here Mike.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome @Magwa
Great to have you here at Full 30!

4 Likes

Oh crap… another one of them people :joy:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Magwa Good to have you here. I’ve always wanted to part of search and rescue, but seemed like I was always busy with other stuff. Now I’m too old and broken.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join Full30 content producers - Full30
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Glad you made it!! The 308AR guys are contagious!!

4 Likes

Howdy Mike, glad you made it over here!

5 Likes

Magwa from Last of the Mohicans?

5 Likes

No, Magwa from .308AR.com

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

4 Likes

Thank you for the very warm welcome, it just proves good people hang out together no matter what… I have a lot to share about different things I am a flint knapper by trade so anyone wanting to know about broken rocks let me know, also pretty good on fire making and Tomahawks and knives, 'at any a,nd I love the 30 Cal AR format and I hunt with one have killed a lot of elk, deer, bear, etc so if anyone need help with bullet selection for big game let me know…

Stand for something or you will fall for anything!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum magwa.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

point

The top one is an example of Mike’s work that I have the privilege to own.

8 Likes

WOW!

I’d say thats a privilege

Nice work @Magwa

3 Likes

Welcome to full30!

3 Likes