Hello! My name is John. New member

I’d like to introduce myself and share some of what I hope to add to the community.
My first gun: A glock 19. I wont go too much into detail here(maybe a “why I carry” thread in the future), but my Wife and I were attacked coming home at 1am from my parents place on new years. We decided on a handgun. I was hooked instantly and preceded to get into rimfire target shooting, handloading, self defense training, and precision rifle.
I own many firearms but my “baby” Is a savage .223 12 VLP now in a bedded boyds At One stock topped with a Vortex Golden Eagle15-60x52 . Single feed converted. Currently feeding her 82 bergers. I just joined a range that has access to 600 meters but only one select days. I hope to get out there for my first time soon. Really slim pickings for long range in my area.

I shoot 2 times a week and have abandoned all other hobbies to make way for this one. Well… almost. I do photography as well so If any of you are in the New Hampshire area and want photos, I really enjoy doing it!

I have almost as much fun precision handloading as I do shooting!

Upcoming Videos: Because I do photography, I also dabble in video. I have a youtube channel but for obvious reasons I have been hesitant to post due to the new upcoming restrictions. Videos will feature Firearm reviews, hand loading tutorials and equipment reviews, DIY videos, and more. I also plan on doing some overview of Quick load software. Worth noting that the videos I share are never to milk likes and entertain, but to offer good and accurate information that will help people. I am anxious to get a channel up and running here!

QUOTES: “Its better to ask for forgiveness, then to ask permission”

“When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.”- Mark Twain

“The English language was carefully, carefully cobbled together by three blind dudes and a German dictionary”

"Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”
-Frank sinatra

"“It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking: the arrival of a friend, one’s present or future thirst, the excellence of the wine, or any other reason.”
-Latin proverb

“All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it.”

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you. That is one sweet looking gun. Feel free to jump right it. Most of us are really nice, but few fart a lot.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Thanks all! I look foward to it!

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here. I like the quotes too.

2 Likes