Hello, new guy

Good day Mr powers, welcome

11 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

Welcome @Powers do you shoot at all? And if you do what’s your favorite?

11 Likes

Welcome. Tell us more about yourself and your toys.

10 Likes

Welcome from Texas!

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Powers Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

9 Likes

Big tech has gone full tilt commie.

When we can not chat here any more, then we will chat in a foxhole.

Howdee, and welkommen to the rat race

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum

11 Likes

Welcome, and what do you expect from a leg of parent co Google who helped the CCP build their all encompassing surveillance state. Look up Chinese social merit system and read what Google was instrumental in building.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

10 Likes

Welcome @Powers glad you found the forum

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, grab a drink and enjoy!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

9 Likes

welcome to the party

10 Likes

I shoot on my property when I can get out there, or at local indoor range more often. I’m a big milsurp fan, but for the past few years been on a revolver kick, modern and older. One of my favorites is a S&W Model 1905 3rd change in .38 Special. But picking favorites is like picking a favorite kid. I go through phases of interest. Though I am definitely a 1911 fan.

10 Likes

I am a big milsrup fan, and have a lot of toys. Mausers, Arisakas, Enfields…I don’t know all the rules in the forum for linking, but I have an Instagram account which I post my firearms and some unrelated content. But a ton of my stuff is on there, and I am still not done sharing it all. Modern stuff is also of practical interest to me, as well as US military equipment. If the rules allow it, I can share my IG account info, easier than listing everything I have!

10 Likes

11 Likes

For anyone wishing to see a big part of my collection my instagram account is @tx_powers. It is mostly to show my firearms and related things that interest me, some 2A advocacy info sharing and some personal stuff, my dogs and my son, etc…but the majority is my firearms. Much easier than me listing everything here! Scroll down the IG page to see it all!

https://www.instagram.com/tx_powers/

8 Likes

Right on Brother! I too am a mil-surp guy as well I do own a few 1911 and 1905 S&W “M&P” as well. Thank you for sharing! I’m glad to hear that you have property to shoot on too. Real freedom there!

8 Likes

Subbed and nice fs-2000 and galil !!!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the likes! Like I said, my interests go through phases, and I love them all! Subbed as well!

9 Likes