Hello, new guy

Fred G Sanford, the G stands for Puerto Rican,…

10 Likes

It is my pleasure. And I think you will like this forum. If you are working on any projects stop by the gunsmithing sections. Or stop by just to see what others are doing. It is a lot of fun.

9 Likes

I went to school in Rio Piedras! Private school…but it was still PR!!. My father is a Marine and I loved and love my life in both places…Bayamon and Toa Alta and Texas…it all spells freedom now. I’m an American with who grew up half his life in Puerto Rico and the other half in Texas!!! Nothing better than homegrown freedom!!
So once again, thanks to everyone for welcoming me here, and hopefully we will get to know each other more! Ill be at the Oklahoma 2nd Amendment rally and I hope to see anyone who can make it!

8 Likes

We are always around!!!

7 Likes

If i could only know what the firearm I hold in my hands could tell me. Not only that, but the future it could show us…and just the stories we could all sit down and listen to. I am gun dork…so wishing I could listen to the stories our firearms could tell…not only firearms…anything…if we just sat down to listen.

9 Likes

No way…we are everywhere…and freedom is too

6 Likes

What part of Texas are you from? There’s a few of us Texans on here, too. I’m in Waxahachie, about 30 miles south of Dallas.

7 Likes

Panhandle and Oklahoma City area…I go back and forth, family in the panhandle, I am originally from the Houston area

7 Likes

20200224_222311

11 Likes

Lol!

8 Likes

Welcome @Powers! Glad you found us on the forum side!

11 Likes

Yup. YT’s deliberate strangling of one of my videos drove me to FINALLY get off my butt and start coming over here to Full30. I’ll still post over there, but THIS is a community that likes what we do. As soon as I can get my channel going over here all my stuff will appear here on Full30 too- and probably some stuff that is JUST here, too!
So far, everyone here seems pretty cool! I think we both made a good choice!

10 Likes

Just keep ponying up the beers and we’ll get along just fine :grin: :grin: :grin:

And be sure to use the invite feature in your profile area as well as the links in the posts
with your username so you can be part of our top referrers competition

A lot of that can be found in the what to expect area :sunglasses:

We grow from referrals

9 Likes

Welcome friend

12 Likes