Hello

Welcome to Full30…

6 Likes

Glad you’re here.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum from another Ohio native!!!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. Im glad to be here

4 Likes

O-H!
I’m right between Cincinnati and Dayton

4 Likes

I-O! I grew up north of Columbus- Marion/Morrow county.

3 Likes

Hello there fine folks of Full30…
My name is Jay. I have been an internationally used professional photojournalist for nearly 25 years. I have been shooting gun related things for only the past 4-5 years of that and I absolutely love it!!! My wife spent over 10 years in the US Army with multiple tours to the middle east before being injured and forced to medically retire. We moved from Northern California to Arizona just about 2 years ago and it has been amazing here so far. She is also a graphic designer when she feels like it so its a great match for us to be able to do photography and design for clients in house. I am also into doing custom 1 off designed guns of all sorts. Which I will surely share on here the more time I am able to spend. As well I am slowly starting to get into shooting video which will be awesome once I figure out the editing side of things.
Hope to get to interact here with other pro 2a people from all over as well if you are in Arizona hopefully we will have opportunities to meet up and share our passion for the industry.
you can always go onto my IG at Jay Canter Photography to see some sweet images.
thank you!!!

10 Likes

Welcome @PhotoguyJay
Great to have you here! I look forward to seeing some of your work!

5 Likes

thank you!!! I just finished up an AR9 pistol that I have started to show photos of. Also reworking my suppressed AR10 right now. Just waiting on a brand new receiver set from a client to get out of anodizing this next week so I can photograph it for them and then send back to my cerakoter to match up the previous parts and then just hope the Arizona heat will start to go away soon so I can start to go learn about shooting long distance.

5 Likes

welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to the madness. Machinists are my kind of people.

5 Likes

Welcome @PhotoguyJay

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @PhotoguyJay Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you.

5 Likes

Far out Travis - @TCGuns Sounds good :+1::sunglasses::+1:

Welcome to this outstanding Pro 2A GUN internet forum.

Totally looking forward to your FULL30 channel - good luck!

Have a great holiday weekend!

5 Likes

Welcome Jay - @PhotoguyJay

Same to you, I’m looking forward to all of your photography that you care to share with us.

We appreciate gun photos just a little bit around here :laughing:

7 Likes

Welcome Travis. I like your “live fire” concept and look forward to your videos.

4 Likes

I appreciate it. I hope I have content worth watching LoL

4 Likes