Help for smaller channels being taken down by YT with no connections?

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask if there was any kind of way one could get their YouTube channel in the radar of some of the bigger ones in the event their channel gets deleted? The reason I am bringing this up is because when a larger channel gets deleted, there is immediate backlash from the community to get them back (this happened with Bloke On The Range recently) but what about less popular channels with 10k or less subs? these people are doomed if YT drops the banhammer and deletes them because they dont have any way of reaching out. Sadly some have been around for well over a decade.

Can anything be done? aside from just moving everything here? I like both platforms, is there maybe some sort of mini union or Facebook page to help us smaller channels out? Anything?

4 Likes

@BlokeOnTheRange viewers came to your rescue?

2 Likes

That was about 2 years ago now, but fans and friends from other channels came to the rescue, but it was actually contacting @TrustedFlagger on Twitter who got the channel restored.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, can you share how?

Who is this guy?

Is he 2a to your knowledge?

https://twitter.com/trustedflagger?lang=en

2 Likes

To my knowledge not. But the Trusted Flagger programme is a way to talk to a real person via a back-door that’s kinda an open secret. Normally it’s used for flagging dodgy content, but it works both ways, as it did in my case.

2 Likes