Hey All... I'm the F.N.G

Hey all, new here to Full30. Love this site thus far. Glad to have a gun oriented / friendly site. I was referred to this site by The Daily Shooter on youtube. I love shooting my S&W AR15. Great platform to buy /build /customize. I recently purchased an AR10 receiver set from Juggernaut Tactical and cant wait to build it.

9 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you here. Love that lower.

2 Likes

Welcome! You’ll enjoy everyone and everything here

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30… lets get started !..:popcorn:

3 Likes

I have parts on order for the AR10 build. Can’t wait to get started!

2 Likes

@Robert just started on a AR10 build with a 80% lower. I’ve also built a few AR15s, need to add a AR10 to my list.

Dan
Full30 channel: https://www.full30.com/channels/tacticalreviews

5 Likes

That’s a very nice Freedom wall!

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s my safe space.

2 Likes

Here is my home built Freedom Concealment cabinet.

12 Likes

Very nice. I like that a lot.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! There’s a lot of good people and info here. Stick around, you’ll like it!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

5 Likes

Ditto on all the welcomes
And totally digging on the cabinet.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and love for the cabinet. My father and I built it about a year ago (first prototype) We plan on building more, trying out different designs for the doors. I look forward to the interaction and conversations to come.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

2 Likes