Hey All... I'm the F.N.G

Hey all, new here to Full30. Love this site thus far. Glad to have a gun oriented / friendly site. I was referred to this site by The Daily Shooter on youtube. I love shooting my S&W AR15. Great platform to buy /build /customize. I recently purchased an AR10 receiver set from Juggernaut Tactical and cant wait to build it.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Love that lower.

Welcome! You’ll enjoy everyone and everything here

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to Full30… lets get started !..:popcorn:

I have parts on order for the AR10 build. Can’t wait to get started!

@Robert just started on a AR10 build with a 80% lower. I’ve also built a few AR15s, need to add a AR10 to my list.

Dan
Full30 channel: https://www.full30.com/channels/tacticalreviews

That’s a very nice Freedom wall!

Thanks, it’s my safe space.

Here is my home built Freedom Concealment cabinet.

Very nice. I like that a lot.

Welcome to the forum! There’s a lot of good people and info here. Stick around, you’ll like it!

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

Ditto on all the welcomes
And totally digging on the cabinet.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and love for the cabinet. My father and I built it about a year ago (first prototype) We plan on building more, trying out different designs for the doors. I look forward to the interaction and conversations to come.

Welcome to the forum.