Hey All Just wanted to say Hi from Florida

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Albert and i am a Gunsmith. I have recently opened up a Youtube Channel as a hobby to share tips and tricks on gunsmithing and share some of my personal projects with you guys, I look forward to being a part of this community of like minded individuals and sharing everything i can with you guys. My Channel name if you’d like to check it out is the same as my handle “The Hobby Gunsmith” i will also try to include a link for anyone interested. Thank You guys and hope to be of some help in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bVjibcwRUE9AMVlI88MrQ

14 Likes

Welcome to full30! Youtube might ban any “how to” gun videos.

3 Likes

@gunarchy Yea i know just waiting it out till it happens, ive been wanting to set up my channel on here for a while. but never got a response back when they where doing the channel registrations.

4 Likes

Welcome @TheHobbyGunsmith !

I subscribed and thanks for sharing the cool stippling job on the Glock too :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome, also from Florida!

6 Likes

Welcome @TheHobbyGunsmith
Great to have you here!

6 Likes

Thank You sir, i really appreciate that.

4 Likes

@58marine hahahaahahaha nice.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Full30 community! We’re super happy to have ya here.

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @TheHobbyGunsmith Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine. I don’t youtube anymore, since they deleted my channel. What you need to do is be active here and get noticed by @full30nick and get a channel approved here. You will like it much better.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Thanks @brianpurkiss @Robert

3 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews Awesome thank you for the info Brother i really appreciate that. and i really like that everyone is involved here its awesome.

4 Likes

@58marine trying to get a image of where your getting pinched, do you mean by the space between the bottom of the trigger and the actual trigger guard?

3 Likes

@58marine Ive never encountered that problem before but you definitely want to keep your dremel away… i would not recommend removing or altering the trigger guard in that area as it is very thin and trying to remove material in that area might make it too weak and even break through and crack. Id recommend trying to go with a aftermarket trigger shoe like this one https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/cz-p10-c-parts/cz-p10c-hbi-trigger-kit-black.html as the edges seem to be rounded off and might even eliminate the pinching since the Trigger angle is different with the flat faced Trigger.

3 Likes

Welcome to our band of folks here. I hope Florida faired the Florence thing, or whatever its name is, be careful.
Thanks again for joining us

5 Likes

@58marine hahaha glad i could help. i really think the flat faced trigger will be the solution though as the trigger geometry is different and could eliminate the pinching all together.

5 Likes

I feel like this is the part where @Robert would usually intervene to remind us that 1911s are the master race of handguns.

5 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

@58marine yea that seems like it would get annoying fast.

3 Likes