Hey all!!

Hey everyone. Found Full30 through a youtube video which pointed me here because the material was censored on that platform. I shoot anything I can get my hands on. Recently grabbed a Hi-Point 995TS to have a little fun with. I shoot at a local outdoor range near me in central Florida. Happy to be here with like minded people.

19 Likes

Welcome! Normally, you would have been greeted quicker than an hour, but I’m sure no one knew how to respond to Florida man AND Hi-point in an intro without sounding like jerks and scaring you away from the platform. :rofl:

All jokes aside, welcome to the party. It’s not a bad group of folks here…mostly. :joy:

12 Likes

“Take my wife…Please!” :rofl: Props to Henny Youngman

Welcome. We shoot in Volusia Co right of 92. Pierson also but at a private range.

14 Likes

:joy: rimshot! thanks for the welcome.

14 Likes

Welcome from GA. I lived in Melbourne for 15 years then 5 years in Port Saint Lucie. The only things i miss about Florida is friends and family and the fact that you can shoot a USPSA match every weekend with only a few hours drive time. If your on the Space Coast check out Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club. It’s a awesome club. Matches every weekend in almost any discipline you can think of.

15 Likes

Welcome from Texas.

15 Likes

Welcome aboard from CA

15 Likes

Welcome @FlipTop ! Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

15 Likes

Welcome, Lot’s of good stuff here. I lived in your neck of the woods for quite a while, hope you escape soon. Enjoy your time here from a fellow noob

13 Likes

Welcome from North Florida!

13 Likes

Welcome! Glad you found us!

13 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, like the nickname. But Florida man is tough to avoid calling ya

11 Likes

It just got tougher…

hope he don’t flip his top :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Welcome @FlipTop

10 Likes

Another Florida man just ups the odds that our next :bat: :poop: Florida man story on Covering Fire will be someone from Full30.

Also, glad @0null00 is here. It’s nice to have some regional backup, even if it is from the “wrong” Carolina. :rofl:

9 Likes

ummmm

His Carolina doesn’t have FL palm tree’s in it

just sayin

7 Likes

Florida has OUR palm trees. It’s, literally, on our flag…

8 Likes

Appropriation! Lol, y’all probably wear flip flops to the beach too. Just kidding!

9 Likes

I’m in the upstate. Folks in the low country are just Florida people lite. Y’all can have the sandlappers.

10 Likes