Hey everyone

Cheers!!! Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Aussie_LR_shot Good to have you here. I’ve got a lot of Aussies on my Twitter page. I hope one day you can get back your full gun rights. I would have commented earlier, but my face was frozen to, well, other parts of my face. This polar vortex thing sucks, -60f wind chills just hurts.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome to full30.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard

7 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to full30.

6 Likes

Hello there. New here too. Welcome.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard mate

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Will provide some photos at some point with my set-ups.

Currently working on the last pieces of a .280AI build which is going to become a dedicated 700M and beyond platform.

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome to full30. I have been lurking for a long time here and recently came into the light. I would love to do some LRS but on the east coast its a little space restricted.

What got you into LRS for you. Also do you plan on getting into ELR in the future.

7 Likes

Welcome to our FULL30 group of nice folks who just happen to like firearms,…all of them.

8 Likes

East Coast US? I’m East coast Australia.
I got into LRS because it was the most accessible for me at the time strangely enough. I live near a 900M range and began by taking up Fullbore/Palma target shooting. From there I have migrated into F-classes and PRS type stuff now.

I’m not really keen on the ELR stuff only because the sheer cost of shooting it and travelling for the ranges just makes it a non-starter. However, if I get access to a large enough property and I can shoot out to a mile and more I could consider it!

4 Likes

Welcome, have a great time here.

3 Likes