Hey everyone

I’m just another vet joining and continuing my never ending search for knowledge. Except for handguns, I haven’t shot a rifle since my m16 on the ground or a 60 cal as a Black Hawk Crew chief aka 67T20 in the military. I’m pretty easy going and I’m just trying to learn and maybe even network a little as the climate in this country, tells me that may be a good idea.

For those interested, I did my basic training in Fort Dix NJ, AIT in Fort Eustis VA and I was stationed in Camp Humphries In South Korea (201st AVN REG) and Hunter Army Airfield, (24th AVN Reg) Savannah GA.

16 Likes

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service! !

7 Likes

@DomVendetta

Welcome to the Full30 Forum. - a fun place to be.

Thank you for your service to our great country.

Your comment: “Except for handguns…” does that mean you have shot your handguns recently? What kinds of handguns do you have and like?

5 Likes

Welcome to the best forum on the net.

5 Likes

Welcome! I was at Dix too as an Air Trans guy 2T271 (the old 605’s) working the flightline. Jersey is… well it’s Jersey! Glad to have you here Sir.

4 Likes

welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome! I miss the pig the m60 was a great weapon system.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service! :us:

4 Likes

Welcome, thanks for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome and thanks for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome from Indiana brother and Thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Welome @DomVendett great to have you here with us at Full 30! Thank you for your service!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @DomVendetta Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

2 Likes

Welcome to FULL30, we are glad to have you around. We look at your service as not “just a vet”, but more on the proud side, we are grateful for your service, and proud of it also.

3 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your service!

2 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30. We hope you find a new home here Brother!

2 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your service!

3 Likes

Howdy!

3 Likes