Hey I'm new!

I’m here and looking forward to learning more about guns, ammo, bullet casting, tech, hunting…I’m in Alabama(moved back after 30 years in ATL/Retired). Have been trying to get back into reloading and finding this might have been a bad time or good, depending on how you look at it!!! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Well, howdy from Maine you came to the right place there a bunch of smart people here, I’m not one of them and some wise guys to some say I am one of those

13 Likes

Bad time if you need to buy supplies, hope that changes soon, welcome!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

14 Likes

Welcome from CA.

14 Likes

Thanks Y’all! I have used forums many times in the past while looking for specific help/info when working on something/repairing. Typically I would just would skim through, find what information I needed and go to the garage but never really getting involved with discussions. On Full30, it makes you become active and part of the community!!!
This is cool!

14 Likes

Well shoot, Another Rick…Welcome from Arkysaw.

14 Likes

Welcome fro the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina!

14 Likes

That’s a good name in my book!!! Thanks from Bama!

14 Likes

Whats zest4itall?

13 Likes

Just something I came up with a few years ago…Just basically means I like a lot of stuff!!!

16 Likes

Welcome to Full 30 @Zest4itall , great to have you here!!

13 Likes

You like money too?

13 Likes

Sure, money buys more cool stuff! Part of the “Happiness” quandary …It buys boats, guns, ammo, and whatever else you want!!!

14 Likes

Hello and welcome to the FULL30 forum👍

14 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

13 Likes

Ideally to help others prosper :innocent:

14 Likes

Welcome from KY

14 Likes

@Zest4itall welcome to full30.

14 Likes

@Zest4itall i have been a lurker myself in the beginning. I do like this forum quite a bit because more members are active.

13 Likes