Hey I'm new!

Welcome.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hear you on the mixed emotions on reloading… my 650 is quiet right now due to primers being unobtainable at the moment. Fortunately for me I had already built most of my rounds before this craziness started last year. Good luck on your endeavor

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Zest4itall from next door in GA. some reloaders hanging around here i may be the only bullet caster. If you need advice on reloading ley me know. Components are crazily expensive right now good thing I’m stocked up. Go check out the promoted topic of the month and share your room if you’d like. March Contest $25 Full30 swag gift card

12 Likes

Welcome from the former Confederate territory of Arizona! :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum Zest4itall! Another Maineiac here.

Mac, I guess since I make #4 buckshot and slugs (so far) I can claim that you’re not the only bullet caster here. Once it warms up I intend to start casting bullets. Lots to learn, but I’m a fast learner. I think I have everything I need I just need cooperating weather. I might need to fine tune some things. Like my oven to bake coating, what I have is on it’s last legs and I might need to build an accurate control. Or looking forward to changing it.

11 Likes

Well i can’t help with casting trouble i ain’t very good at it but they shoot finer than frog hair and powder coat is easy

13 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

13 Likes