Hey I'm Spencer

Hey I am a new user here doing an introduction. Hope to learn a bit more about milsurp firearms and solve some issues ive been having.

12 Likes

Well, I don’t know about milsurp but I am sure someone does but,
Welcome

8 Likes

Is the issue lack of money to buy milsurp?

Cause I have it too :hugs:

Welcome!

8 Likes

Don’t really know anything about Mil Surplus, but I know some stuff BA rifles and ARs mostly. What issues are you having?

And …

7 Likes

Welcome from KY.

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida. I want to learn about mil surplus too so I’ll be listening to the responses too.

9 Likes

Welcome.
I am a milsurp guy. Collector [small] and tinkerer.

8 Likes

@SpencerK welcome to full30. Good luck on your journey for knowledge.

7 Likes

Welcome . Most of us here have alot of isssues too so if you have them we have seen it so we should be able to help or make them worse .

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I don’t discriminate about military service with my firearms. They are all welcome to me.

9 Likes

Welcome from Texas! I only have two milsurps, an M1 Garand and a Mosin 91/30. I’d like to learn more as well.

8 Likes

Im a mil surp guy and a hobbyist gunsmith. Hello from ok

9 Likes

A piggyback intro, that’s permissibly, welcome @Mlpfirearms , what flavor of milsurp do you prefer?

7 Likes

All

9 Likes

@Mlpfirearms welcome to full30.

7 Likes

Welcome Mlpfirearms

8 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Thank you

8 Likes

Spencer, welcome from Louisiana. I haven’t any milsurp firearms, but do have a couple AR’s and a beat up ole 1911.
Bill

7 Likes

Wow, until Robert chimed in again, I thought we were talking about military surplus. Boy do I feel stupid. So, what all flavors of military syrup are we talking about? I like it all…maple, corn, sorghum, etc. well, I’m not a big fan of the organic stuff.
Later,
Bill

9 Likes