Hi all from a fed up YT watcher

Fed up with the way YT has destroyed the home page, destroyed freedom loving channels ability to make money… basically tired of the liberal crap over there!

10 Likes

Hi Mary, good to see you here.

For the record, Mary is a great person and very active on Twitter. She knows her stuff and will be a great addition here.

Dan
Full30 channel: https://www.full30.com/channels/tacticalreviews

6 Likes

Welcome @MaryB glad to have you !

6 Likes

welcome
isn’t that why we are all here

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mary!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30… come on in the water is fine.

5 Likes

Great to have you here! Enjoy the forum!

4 Likes

Glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Did you have a channel on YT? Do you still?

I see you already found the Women’s forum, so that’s great. Not many of us here yet, so I hope you stick around.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

4 Likes

I don’t know how I didn’t find the forums before now; been watching videos here for a while now.

Hello!

6 Likes

@MikeyCNY, welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

5 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

3 Likes

Welcome @MikeyCNY
Glad you finally stumbled in! Lol think you’ll like it here.

3 Likes

No channel, have seen to many I liked go dark because of the censorship there.

5 Likes

Welcome! Stick around. You’ll like it here.

2 Likes