Hi everyone!

Hi all! Just a Tennessee gal here hoping to learn more about guns and make new friends.

17 Likes

Welcome from Florida! There are plenty of knowledgeable folks on the forum.

13 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

Hiya! I’m new here too. Been thinking about joining for a while.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TrekPony. Glad to have you aboard.

What type of shootin’ do you like to do?

13 Likes

Have an AR and a 9mm I practice with on my farm.

14 Likes

Well I buggered this one moving things around a little. I didn’t see your earlier intro so created a new topic then moved things here.

I promise I won’t drink and moderate ever again. :flushed:

13 Likes

Cool. Lots of AR folks here. :+1:

10 Likes

Welcome from the land of California where all NFA guns are outlawed and where the midget magazines dwell! I’m glad to see permitless carry laws making their way through the TN legislature!

15 Likes

No worries. LOL! Took me a minute to figure out how to even reply to things here. I haven’t been on internet forums in some time.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine.

14 Likes

Well most aren’t worth the time. We are the exception. All wonderful people here :lying_face:
Welcome, as with most things you get out of it what you put into it. Ask questions and join discussions or start your own topics and you will feel right at home. Lurk in the corner and well…

14 Likes

Welcome from California! @TrekPony

13 Likes

That disqualifies you, we don’t give beer here for you to moderate sober

15 Likes

In that case, pass the Crown Royal!!! We’ve been camping all week so at least I have an excuse for being tipsy midday. Though the Amish folks at the Amish store didn’t seem to find my humor all that funny. :thinking: Meh, Indiana… whaddya gonna do?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

@TrekPony, when I grow up I want to have a bit of land too where I can setup a shooting range and have spacious workshops - wood and metal.

Much respect for knowing how to farm.

14 Likes

Welcome from NC. I love riding my motorcycle in Eastern TN.

14 Likes

Welcome @TrekPony
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @TrekPony! Glad to have you! :grin:

13 Likes

I will just say, Welcome…until later… :wink:

11 Likes