Hi from Josh

Hi all,
I am Josh I am a gun fan from the southeast and a lifelong supporter of freedom. I have spent most of my life fighting to earn respect for my pro gun beliefs. I look forward to the free expression this forum indicates it shares. We must fight together to keep military style equipment out of the hands of police and regular people.
New president in office and a new future for our liberty!

2 Likes

Welcome from Iowa, via Kansas!
Won’t be able to help on that request, firm believer that if the military has it then my local law enforcement and ME should have it. Lets see how much tyranny the government is willing to hand out if my Sheriff and I have nukes!
Liberty First!

10 Likes

WTF, tell me more about your pro-gun beliefs

in coming!!!

8 Likes

Yes tell us more

5 Likes

Hows it feels speaking to yourself?

In case you missed the post earlier I’m on a short fuse and sock puppets will not entertain me.

13 Likes

I gotta say, I am a bit confused by the intro.
You are excited about the guy that wants to ban everything except a double barrel shotgun that you come outside with and fire a couple of shells into the air… simply because you heard a noise outside… hmm.

And you mention military style equipment. What type of equipment would that be? I get not driving a tank in the city because you will mess up the pavement… but I don’t see why someone couldn’t own a tank.

8 Likes

It’s a bogus thread. Disregard, Sarge attempted to start another fake account here to play games.

10 Likes

:no_entry_sign:

6 Likes