Hi from Oregon!

Hi there! My dad recommended that I come check out the forums here. I’m a relatively new gun owner, I don’t really know much about taking care of it, storing it, classes to take, or anything.

I am coming here to learn more about care for my .22 rifle and my 9mm. Honestly, I’m not even sure who makes them. I’m clueless! I hope that’s ok!

13 Likes

Hello from Georgia! I’m a new gun owner too! I learned about guns by watching youtube videos like a professional :smile:

10 Likes

ew…IDK…

@LonewolfMcQuade you think its ok?

Who’s your Dad must be pretty :cool:

Welcome!

10 Likes

Welcome @Ashlete. Has your Dad offered to help you?

9 Likes

Welcome @Ashlete

Dad a member here?
Are you at least 18 or over?
GOT TO BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO RIDE THIS RIDE!!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to full30.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @Ashlete Good to have you here. Who’s your dad?

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ashlete

8 Likes

Welcome from Ky

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’m sure there is plenty you can learn on here. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

You don’t know stuff? Just ask. First you should Identify the guns. Pix help and be sure to take pix of any writing you find on them.

8 Likes

Welcome Ashlete

8 Likes

Welcome @Ashlete to the forum.

They are plenty of good folks here that’ll be all to happy to help you out, so ask away anytime about most anything.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

I haven’t been asked that in a while! LOL! Yes, but I’m still going to always call him my dad. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Russ always loves when he gets intelligible answers, it just warms him, calms him, makes him docile

c6eda65a26f1f0aefb8daf42eeb55148

10 Likes

Ashlete,
Welcome to the forum.
The best place to learn is at one of the recognized training schools.
Far better than trying to learn from a forum or online videos.
Clint Smith’s Thunder Ranch isn’t too far from you.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Full30 forums from a fellow Oregonian.

8 Likes

This/\

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here. Have you been out to shoot the guns yet? Don’t be shy about asking questions. We’ll help any way we can.

9 Likes