Welcome,

IH fan :+1:

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum

16 Likes

welcome

16 Likes

Welcome @livefreeordie82
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

16 Likes

Hello @livefreeordie82 Are you a IH Scout owner by chance? I’m only asking because that is one of my favorite vintage 4x4’s. I’ve never owned one, but it’s a bucket list vehicle for sure. Welcome to the forum.

17 Likes

Welcome to Full30 from central Maine!

17 Likes

@SteelPinger I did own a 1969 IH scout 800 with a 304 V8 and a 3 speed manual transmission. It was a tank! I loved that beast but ended up selling it and I regret it to this day. I actually work for an International dealer. I’m a certified “master tech” for whatever that’s worth. Lol

15 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I love this sight so far except for one thing. When I use the search option in the video section it doesn’t seem to work. I’m using an android phone and no matter what I type in it says no results. Am I missing something?

13 Likes

Its known, that side of FULL30 is homegrown software, the whole show is actually, and we do need help so if you have the ability

please do

In the meanwhile please employ patience with the software :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum from western Nebraska.

14 Likes

Welcone to Full30 from Alabama!

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @livefreeordie82 Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

13 Likes

Too late

Welcome to the forum @livefreeordie82. I’m from utah

10 Likes

Joe

I pray your wrong… But I’m not betting against you either.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It almost pains me to go back to PA to visit my family with all of the anti 2A going on there. At least they still recognize my CWP and let me carry when I do come and visit. Glad you joined us here!

10 Likes

It’s the citieiots that control PA now thanks to the redistricting that the Democrats did and as usual the Republicans offered no resistance.

11 Likes

Its beginning to simmer a bit, not enough, too much compliance

8 Likes

There are quotes from the Pennsylvania gazette that Shows an interpretation of the 2nd amendment at the time of ratification. They can be quoted as the same sword and shield of a soldier. We all know that is not possible today

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

12 Likes