Hi, my name is Mark Serbu and I have a gun problem...

Hopefully at least some of you recognize my name. I own a gun company and have been making guns for 24 years. I’ve got a YouTube channel that has been growing fairly steadily, but the communists at YouTube keep demonetizing and deleting my videos. I get the feeling they may delete the whole channel soon, so I figure I’d better start making a move to a friendlier place! As far as what I shoot and where I shoot…I’m mostly into NFA stuff, machine guns mostly. I usually shoot on the ground somewhere, but I have shot underwater and I have shot from an airplane. I don’t recommend that one, at least if you’re going to put it on YouTube afterwards. Like I say in my videos, I’m a gun designer and a gun nut; I care much more about making cool stuff that shoots than getting money from people. I’m looking forward to the freedom of actually putting what I WANT in a video and not worrying if it’ll offend someone who’s desperately trying to follow Saul Alinsky’s rules!

24 Likes

Yeah, you got a

BIG GUN

problem!

16 Likes

Welcome @markserbu. Glad to have you aboard. You have discovered the best support group for your gun problem. Just be aware that we have many enablers here. LOL :wink:

18 Likes

Welcome! I’ll be looking for your videos!

15 Likes

Welcome aboard Mark!
Great to see you here! I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of your videos here on Full30.
And they say, that the first step is to admit you have an addiction…:sunglasses:

15 Likes

The second step is to Buy More Guns!!
:grin::grin:

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I must be living in a cave. I look forward to seeing my first video of yours.

FWIW, it doesn’t sound like you have gun problem to me, just a youtube problem.

19 Likes

Welcome! It’s a good problem.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mark, if your looking for a cure or support for your gun problem you’ve come to the right place…
This is the biggest group of enabling people I’ve ever met :rofl: :joy: We’re all Gunaholics here suffering from Sigmonia, and Glockoma. Good luck Mark with your gun problem :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

15 Likes

YT is a bunch of cowards for sure…

15 Likes

Welcome!

14 Likes

welcome mark. I’m one of the enablers around here. You know just one more will complete your collection. :yep:

13 Likes

Welcome Mark. My buddy Dutch Hillenburg bought one of your first bolt action 50’s years ago. When I had a shop I sold several of your shorty shotguns. Good to see you here.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @markserbu!

You came to the right place. :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome @markserbu hope you find this place better than YouTube

14 Likes

Welcome sir, Good to have you here.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum. To me, it sounds like you have the answer to most of our problems which is not enough guns.

13 Likes

Welcome @markserbu
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!
Right place, right time, glad you found your way here!

14 Likes

Welcome @markserbu. Can’t wait to check out your vids.

12 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

14 Likes