Hi There!

My Name is Ruben,

I’m a Mexican-American Artist with a plan for development of my own video game, in which I title: Ballistic Knights: Bullet Blitz

I plan for the game to be an 3rd Person Isometric 12v12 shooter

I thought up of that very concept combining 2 of my favorite subjects, Medievalism and Firearms

I found this site through a Twitter follower that goes by TacticalReviews.com

And so far, I have enjoyed my experience, and I hope to meet you awesome people

16 Likes

cool
just remember gunpowder ended the realm of the knights.

16 Likes

Oh I know the history, brother

It’s just, I wasn’t actually taking it with a historical route

I was thinking of taking a modern turn with it

Ridiculous it may be, but nevertheless, I’m happy with the idea

14 Likes

Welcome from Florida. The last video games I played were Atari but I know some folks who do play and they would LOVE your game. What kind of firearms are you thinking of putting in it and are they also the ones you like to shoot.

13 Likes

Depressingly, only guns i ever shot were an AR-18, M4, and a Colt Python (well I wouldn’t call the depressing)

And actually… I was thinking, everything

Pistols, SMGs, PDWs, Bullpups, Rifles, Assault Rifles, LMGs, HMGs, Shotguns, Automatic Shotguns, Gatlings, GLs, Missile Launchers

Hell, it can take me 2 years or 3, but I’m willing to put in the effort! :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome!

And we’ve entered you in the contest I’m sure you seen Dan (Tactical_Reviews) post

We were short a Resident Mexican-American so we’re happy you’re here to fill that roll :sunglasses:

Now, I used to do 1st person shooter games, MOH, BF, BF2,

but wth are

?

I’m guessing 12v12 easy enough, but 3rd Person Isometric, is that where you’re stuck viewing from behind?

14 Likes

I thought 3rd would to much, given that Isometrics are already third person

Think of the layout for the first 2 Fallout games

Only with more mobility :smiley:

12 Likes

Not much help, but if I pay attention perhaps I’ll figure it out, especially if @Mosinvirus starts in on the topic :slightly_smiling_face:, our resident game designer

11 Likes

Ah no wait! I got a better example!

I dunno if you’re a fan of RPG games, but think of the layout of the Diablo franchise :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Just be sure it’s not to surreal , one of my favorites, 1999 was a good year for movies

11 Likes

Aahhh, I agree

10 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

I haven’t ever shot an ar18 so I googled it and it looks similar to an ar15. The colt Python would be cool too and reminds me of the Walking Dead series. I imagine the Colt is similar to a S&W 586 or 686.

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30.

Don’t know much about the game world these days. Though I was a pretty big Doom and Quake fan back in the day.

The more society devolves and the Commie Demonrat Totalitarians push for the quickening to the Last Day; rather like a Knight of Old, I am coming to appreciate good Armor more and more.

This helmet caught my eye. Visually striking, no?

Adept Armor recently launched website introduces the public to their first line of body armor featuring a multi-curved titanium alloy plate that is bonded to a high-performance polyethylene backer, creating a body armor plate that has the strength and multi-hit capability traditional in steel body armor with the lighter weight and performance abilities of ceramic-composite body armor.

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here. Good luck on your game design.

13 Likes

@BallisticKnight1776 Quite the endeavor! welcome to the Forum👍

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

9 Likes

Duuuudes, I’m very flattered to be welcomed by you all

Thank you very much, and I promise to not disappoint you all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

11 Likes

Thank you, brother

10 Likes