Hi y'all

Hello everyone, newbie here. I’m Keith and kinda love weapons of all types. My preferred is Pistol or Revolver. I’m not a brand loyal person, or fan boy. Looking forward to meeting y’all .

18 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad you found us. Lots of knowledge on this forum.

15 Likes

Welcome from CA. I too lean toward pistols/revolvers because they are easier to bring to the range and then to clean after. But sometimes I get the long gun itch.

What calibers are you shooting out of your pistols/ revolvers?

14 Likes

Welcome, Keith.

What are some of the pistols you like? What about revolvers - what are some of your favorites?

12 Likes

Welcome!

I see @Tactical_Reviews helped you get here, that gets you entered into the giveaway, good luck!

13 Likes

Thanks for all the welcomes.
I guess my favorite caliper would be the 45acp, 1911 of course. But I also like 40SW, 9mm and 38/357. Love the 1911 platform partly because of its history but also like the way it shoots. I lean towards S&W and M&P but only because I have a few.

13 Likes

I’m kind of a 1911 fan myself. I built the grand prize for the giveaway, make sure you enter.

13 Likes

@Keith,
Nice to meet you, good luck with the giveaway. Wheel Guns and 1911’s you will fit in just fine around here :+1:

12 Likes

Welcome from KY.

12 Likes

Looks beautiful, nice job

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Aren’t 1911s the handguns others are judged by? Or maybe that’s just me? I know that my wrist just normally assumes a 1911 grip angle and all else just sux.

But my definition of handgun has modified over the past few decades to include much longer barrels. At one time it meant “sidearm” to me, but afterward it included anything fired from the hand, as in not meant to be shoulder fired. Even that has been modified in the past few years.

Anyway, welcome!

11 Likes

I have “heard” enough…

Fine! We can be friends!
Best Friends Reaction GIF

13 Likes

you going to make it .38 Super for when I win?

And welcome K H

11 Likes

I have a .38 super barrel on the bench. It’s a nice round.

12 Likes

Welcome!

10 Likes

@Keith welcome to full30.

10 Likes

Welcome @Keith. Do you do any match shooting?

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum

8 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

and this stupid computer program won’t let me say welcome the same way twice in a row so I had to type this crap to get past it and say welcome in my traditional manner…sorta.

9 Likes

That’s not good, whenever a restrictive feature pops up post or PM me the details so I can overwrite please

10 Likes