High Capacity Mags

7 Likes

Just ordered some hicap mags yesterday, can’t watch infowars and not see the need

He makes great points, but even without tactical considerations if there are hordes of hungry zombies coming after your brains you’ll want hicap mags :yep:

7 Likes

Brains hmm :unamused: :thinking:
Do us deplorables have those ??

5 Likes

Belts is better

8 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: yeah :dart: :sunglasses: :draco: :ar15: :shitfan:

5 Likes

I have at least two high capacity clip thingys.

5 Likes

I got one just so I can say I have one.
Turns my meek mild P220 and turns it into a hell fire 11 shot.
Got the high cap thingy by one.
With 9 dead op4, what will I do with the other two?

4 Likes

Use them as back ups

3 Likes

About 25 percent of the clip thingys

9 Likes

Show off, Robert I want to file a complaint, I need Belt-Fed’s CC number you been hoarding… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

It expired :sob:

7 Likes

U.S and German made …hmm good choice. Dont want any chinese junk

6 Likes

The Kiro 12 gauge drums are made in Israel. most of the rest i don’t have pics for are not ar15 stuff. 308ar’s and mags from guns from other countries. well maybe there is a few more for the ar platform.

5 Likes

That cheap skate

6 Likes

I seen a guy loading one of those drums sure took him a while . Not the shotgun ones mind you .

5 Likes

The magpul drums suck to load, those other ones not so much. the shotgun drums only hold 20 rounds except that big one and it holds 30

8 Likes

I have a 20 rounder 12ga. It sucks to carry, fun to dump. I have 12 rounders for it too, I like those much better to carry.

The 20 rounder is for lawn clearing. Thought about getting a few more for it. Lawn clearing ammo is so expensive though lol.

7 Likes

Bwahahaha :joy:

5 Likes