Hit 1000 YT subscribers... and it begins

I hit 1000 YouTube subscribers the other day and now a video that has been up for a long time gets taken down.

The good thing is that all of my videos are here on Full30! https://www.full30.com/channels/theroguebanshee

Hi The Rogue Banshee,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video Beretta 92 96 M9 Frame Reassembly was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines and we’ve removed it from YouTube.

We know that this might be disappointing, but it’s important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we’ve made a mistake, you can appeal and we’ll take another look. Keep reading for more details.

Video content restrictions

We have long prohibited content promoting the sale of firearms and in March, we announcedupdates to these policies. Our updated policies on content featuring firearms can be found in our Help Center. While we have removed your video, we have not issued a penalty against your account. We appreciate your taking the time to review your channel and remove any content that may be subject to enforcement of our policies going forward.

Impact on your account

Please note that this removal has not resulted in a Community Guidelines strike or penalty on your account. If you believe this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. To appeal this removal, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.

We encourage you to review all videos in your account to make sure they are in line with our community guidelines as additional violations could result in strikes on your account, or even lead to account termination.

Sincerely,

• The YouTube Team
7 Likes

Disgusting

does 1k mean you can monetize now?

7 Likes

In theory, yes. But I imagine that I will see more get taken down.

5 Likes

Yuck tube sucks!

Congratulations on the sub count!

6 Likes

All Gun/Gun advocate/Constitution/Gun related and so on channels should all delete themselves from YT…YT obviously will not allow full content so why play cat and mouse with such people. I think a very good idea would be for all Gun content online to go dark for a week or two and make the all the liberals wonder what is going on. I am fine with anybody who uses YT to make money, my issue is mostly with those who I have mentioned before who like to just talk to scare people and throw out outrageous claims and then beg for money…

5 Likes

Yea… they blow the big one. The problem is that they are the second largest search engine and I can’t ignore them completely and semi require them to gain traffic on the website.

When a video gets taken down (have had one before) I usually edit the existing one and put in their email up front, take some of the content out and point everyone to my website for the full video (which is hosted on F30). It’s funny that they picked the Beretta 92 reassembly video and the Glock 26 reassembly, Sig Classic reassembly and the P320 reassembly are still out there.

Thanks! I just wish it was my F30 sub count.

That took me just over a year and a half to get. Thought I would never get there.

6 Likes

Screwtube can’t even tell you what part you violate. They just refer you to their rules. I suspect the crazy moms demand spend all day on YT flagging videos they don’t like.

7 Likes

oooh, its only a month

or so

:facepalm:

4 Likes

yea… they play by their own rules and the content producers die by their rules.

5 Likes

Not to sound like I think I produce the greatest content on earth. But… I do wonder why some of my videos get thumbs down. They are better than anything out there and I just chalk it up to some soccer mom on a vendetta.

The last video that they took down I challenged. The second that I hit submit on the challenge tit was denied. No they don’t make up their mind ahead of time do they? Hell, at least put a timer in for a couple of hours to make it look like you are “reviewing it”.

6 Likes

The whole thing is a joke run by beta males and soccer moms.

5 Likes

Bahaha! What’s a thumbs down???

5 Likes

I thought you felt left out so I gave you all of my thumbs down. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Bravo!!! Bahaha!!!

5 Likes

I get sent a lot of links to share. Many are YT. I don’t share YT videos unless it’s something I can’t avoid. I don’t click ads either. Not going to support them. I’m just one small guy, but it’s how I feel. I also no longer use Google, I use duckduckgo.

5 Likes

Congrats on the subscriber count, but disappointing to hear your video was removed. Videos like yours help noobs like us figure out how to disassemble, fix and reassemble firearms. It’s a shame YT doesn’t see the beneficial usefulness of these kinds of videos. I could be wrong, but I suppose it’s possible these kinds of reassembly videos could help new shooters reassemble their gun safely and properly so that it doesn’t blow up on them or cause injury when discharged if done wrong.

6 Likes

Clearly YT isn’t concerned about safety in regard to gun owners. Videos such as the ones mentioned are how to safety reassemble a firearm so no harm will come to the shooter. As far as many of these places and the people involved, gun is bad, end of discussion.

7 Likes

As they should be. :grinning:

8 Likes

Thanks @Equin! I don’t understand this video being taken down. They didn’t give me a strike but also didn’t give me a chance to appeal the decision (not that it helped me in the past).

7 Likes

Agreed!

5 Likes