Hk picture thread

I didn’t know

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is awesome!

3 Likes

It’s an HK joke. In 2004 at shot show HK had pamphlets/ photographs made by a third party. The third party never even shot a gun before apparently, and at shot show the people setting up the sales area never noticed.
Once a patron told the sales staff that the cartridges in the magazine where in backwards HK had all the pamphlets destroyed! 50-300 made it out to the public and they are very rare.

5 Likes

I thought these were smart mags?

They’re not?

Damn, seemed like such a good idea not having to worry about silly stuff like the direction the bullets go.

4 Likes

Range report on the HK P30!

Now this was unexpected. I was using Blazer Brass 9mm ammo. We all know that it’s not loaded very hot, but that shouldn’t be a factor in my opinion.

Count them 5 failures to eject. One malfunction per magazine. On the 6th magazine I loaded 15 rounds and performed a mag-dump! That cured the issue, and fired another 150 rounds, 5 rounds in each magazine without a single malfunction. Let’s hope that it was a “break in period” you know, one of those things that in this day and age should be a thing of the past, especially with HK.

7 Likes

I am feeling much older after reading down the posts above, this is just about all I can play with:

Reply Reply All Forward

Slideshow

1 Like

Are these enough pictures to qualify in @switchpod instructions above switchpodCaptain America!

9d

Pictures!!! Or it’s not true :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I might be enough, but there are no pictures. The (picture) brings me to AOL.com.

1 Like

Sorry, it did seem too easy, I am not too swift with pictures:open_mouth:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

1 Like

/20181226_152509%20(1).jpg

1 Like

have to wait for them to upload before you hit save

1 Like

Thanks, I will continue, but hate to use up so much space

2 Likes

I’m back to thinking you’re a bot,

can you please post a picture of yourself with President Trump to prove you’re not?

1 Like

Thanks, No bot, I do remember my pleasant experience with bot. I am not sure I can get too close to Trump for a picture, I am not looking like part of his crew:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

HK P30sk V3

7 Likes

7 Likes

HK MP5 22Lr. I guess it’s not really a HK. ITS made by Walther but licensed by HK.

6 Likes

Nice! I really like that one!

2 Likes

DSCF1157
I got my USP45 V3 in 1996. Never one malfunction.

6 Likes