Hogg claims he had 7 assassination attempts

Now he is going for the Pity Support.

Aint buyin it.

Hogg hunters are better than that.

11 Likes

Sure he did, just like all the other hate crimes against the left.

6 Likes

now had he said 7 successful character assassinations I would have said he was under reporting.

7 Likes

He would need character to be able to assassinate it.

8 Likes

:rofl:

He claims it would be stupid for a 2nd amendment supporter to kill him, because his assassination would invigorate the gun control movement and bring about change.

How does such a scrawny little dweeb have such a huge ego?

8 Likes

He’s too low on the food chain to justify “assassination”.

In his case it would just be murder.

Or perhaps ass-icide.

8 Likes

I just hope he gets caught commiting a felony so he can be bubba butt boy.

8 Likes

When he first got himself in front of the cameras, after the Parkland shooting, some people started digging and found videos that he had put online, vlogging his time spent hanging out with his friends in California and messing with people on the beach or on the hiking trails in the hills.

He seems the type to find some way to get himself into trouble, just for a laugh.

8 Likes

Hogg isn’t a survivor of jack shit! What a fraud!

6 Likes

If somebody on our side had “made an attempt”, it would have succeeded…

7 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth (or keyboard).

5 Likes

What’s he considering an assassination attempt? Someone punched his big fat head? Because I can’t see anyone missing that big of a target with a rifle.

I guess now he is the “survivor” of 7 assassination attempts now too??

5 Likes

only in his mind

4 Likes

Too him, that’s as good as real. Liberals don’t require facts to back their stories.

8 Likes

Probably a dozen more than that considering everyone in this thread is visualizing wringing this little fucker’s neck!

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

He wouldn’t be worth the jail time

5 Likes

IF there had been one legitimate attempt, The liberal rag media would have been reporting it non-stop calling for Trump to give him Secret Service protection and a armored car…He’s a weak little pathetic kid being played like a fine fiddle by liberals, at some point he will wake up…20 years from now he will do a TV interview saying how he was manipulated and used which ruined his life…

8 Likes

He will probably feel guilty about being a man when he hits puberty and want to cut off his jiggly bits.

3 Likes

People will stand in line to help !

3 Likes