Home Defense: 5 Ways to Keep Intruders Out - Full30

Ok guys, lets all let @JoshActual know how many opportunity’s he missed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

One of the things we expressly work on outside, are defensive/tactical landscaping, i. e. the perimeter is not just fencing, but is thick with raspberries and blackberries. Our windows all have roses. Our landscaping gives us viewing lanes and doesn’t provide concealment. We have obvious camera’s, and hidden camera’s. We have regular motion detector lights, and infrared illuminators.

9 Likes

Wow, pretty impressive :+1:

5 Likes

That was some of my projects when the china virus attack started and the rats poop nuggets started their terrorism against the USA.
Already had thorn bushes under the windows and the attack Blue Jays took up nesting there. Now it takes 3 to trim the bushes- 1 to cut- 2 to wave leaf rakes at the dive bombing Jays.
Added some more cameras and motion lights.
Held off so far on the trip flares and razor wire for the stockade fence.
Hey - I am behind enemy lines.

9 Likes

:rofl: mjrfd99 I hear you about the behind enemy lines feeling. I told the other half we’re all ‘Roof Top Koreans’ these days.

Funny how we each percieve the same words differently…

What she heard…

What I meant…

Like when I when I said we need to step up the perimeter security and get some Tiger Pits.

What I meant…

What she heard…

:heart_eyes: …I was good with that :rofl:

10 Likes

That’s Awesome!

5 Likes