Home defense rifle

I like this option. Smoothbore percussion cap muzzleloader that came with a saber as a bayonet… :wink:

3 Likes

That ain’t no rifle.

Now that’s a rifle. 44" barrel (swamped) .54 flintlock. :wink:

4 Likes

The Smooth bore I was presenting was part of the nepal cache. Never said it was a rifle. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, you said it was a smoothbore. But the thread is about rifles. :wink:

See the difference?

1 Like

Still have to admit, that’d make one hell of an article in the Sunday news. Man defends home with 150+ year old muzzleloader and saber.

2 Likes

Ok so it’s not on the top 10 but here I go, my High Hi 45 I call it

or a lil more fun or just a lil bit more fun

I really like the way that stock looks without the fore grip.

IMG_6765

When I lived way out in the sticks with no neighbors close and could see a long way off, I had just a basic AR with a 1-4x on standby. Once I moved to a townhouse I saved up, got a silencerco osprey 45k and put it on my G34 with a streamlight hl-1 and subsonic hollow points. Quiet enough to shoot indoors without so much as ringing your ears. Then I really upped the game when I built my 7.5" AR9 on cmmg receivers, a quarter circle 10 barrel, and put a sig red dot on it, a light, and the Osprey can. Keeping lethality, over penetration, capacity, and utility in mind, I believe it is the best possible home defense setup out there.

Guys, Im too old to mess around. My home defense rifle is a 45/70 lever gun. 7 Lehigh Defense controlled chaos, one 430 flat nosed destroyer.

Like Creepy Uncle Joe Biden said, you dont need 30 pew pew rounds. Your 30 5.56 pills weighs 1650 grains. My 8 weigh 2500 grains. Your 350fpe, mine 3600fpe.
When I blow the first bad guy 10 feet backwards, the rest will run like girls.

2 Likes